HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

About RP Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enoch

PostSubject: About RP Rules   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 am

You know, it wasn't until I saw this generally virgin RP board without any rules section that I realized "Man, it was fuckin stupid trying to create a set of specific restrictions that oVer-arch ALL THE RP'S"

Anyway, as far as rules go, I propose if there are to be any, we may want to create a small over-arching section that lists things like "Don't be an asshole" and "Don't control shit that isn't your character/character's pets" or whatever. Then beyond that, depending on what kind of RP's they are, individual RPs might have a list of rules specific to itself. Like "In this RP, you can't be a big powerful dragon," so as to preserve its integrity.

That's my proposition. A small list of general "Don't be an ass" rules and then, if applicable, lists of rules specific to the RPs themselves.
Back to top Go down
Elysian Fields Forever
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About RP Rules   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:25 am

I think most of us know the general idea so I'll add rules if and as necessary (call it laziness) I just don't think we need rules if it's us.
Back to top Go down
http://theochrecorridor.forumotion.com
Enoch

PostSubject: Re: About RP Rules   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 am

Good point. But if there are things people should know about a specific RP, I think they're worth mentioning in an initial post. You;re right about the general rules thing though, if it's just us =P
Back to top Go down
Elysian Fields Forever
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About RP Rules   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 am

Exactly, and that's another reason why I'm not adding rules--yet--they may change based on the rp
Back to top Go down
http://theochrecorridor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About RP Rules   

Back to top Go down

About RP Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1